Saturday, December 23, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️THOSE WHO WAIT UPON ME will gain new strength



12/23/2017


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


THOSE WHO WAIT UPON ME will gain new strength. Spending time alone with Me is so good for you, but it is increasingly countercultural. Multitasking and staying busy have become the norm. During eh Advent season, there are even more things to be done and places to go. So I encourage you to break free from all the activity and demands for a while. Seek My Face and enjoy My Presence, remembering that Christmas is all about Me.
 
Waiting upon Me is an act of faith--trusting that prayer really does make a difference. Come to Me with your weariness and burdens, being candid and real with Me. Rest in My Presence, and tell Me about your concerns. Let Me lift the burdens from your aching shoulders. Trust that I am able to do exceedingly abundantly above all you ask or think. 
 
As you arise from these quiet moments, hear Me whispering "I am with you" throughout the day. Rejoice in the new strength you have gained through spending time with Me.
 
Yet those who wait for the Lord Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
Isaiah 40:31 (NASB)
 
When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek."
Psalm 27:8 (NKJV)
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
 
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment