Sunday, December 17, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ SING FOR JOY TO ME

12/17/2017 


_________________________________________________________________________________

SING FOR JOY TO ME, your Strength. Christmas music is one of the best blessings of the season, and it doesn't have to cost you anything. You can sing the carols at church or in the privacy of your home--or even in your car. As you are making a joyful noise, pay close attention to the words. They are all about Me and My miraculous entrance into your world through the virgin birth. Singing from your heart increases both your Joy and your energy. It also blesses Me.
I created you to glorify Me and enjoy Me forever. So it's not surprising that you feel more fully alive when you glorify Me through song. I want you to learn to enjoy Me in more and more aspects of your life. Before you arise from your bed each morning, try to become aware of My Presence with you. Say to yourself: "Surely the Lord is in this place." This will awaken your awareness to the wonders of My continual nearness. I will fill you with Joy in My Presence.
Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob! Psalm 81:1
But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread Your protection over them, that all who love Your Name may be filled with joy. Psalm 5:11 (NLT)
When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it." Genesis 28:16
You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence. Acts 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment