Thursday, December 28, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ HOW PRICELESS IS MY UNFAILING LOVE!



12/28/2017


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


HOW PRICELESS IS MY UNFAILING LOVE! This is truly a gift of heavenly proportions. Remember the unspeakable price I paid to secure this gift for you: I endured torture, humiliation, and death. My willingness to suffer so much for you demonstrates how extravagantly I love you.
 
I want you to comprehend how astonishing rich you are in Me. I have given you the priceless treasure of My eternal Love! This gift makes you far wealthier than a multibillionaire, even if you own very little of this world's goods. So stand tall as you journey through your life, knowing that this glorious inner treasure is your portion each step of the way. 
 
Rejoice that My Love is both priceless and unfailing. You can always count on it because it's even more reliable than the rising of the sun. Let My unfailing Love fill you with exuberant Joy as you walk along the path of Life with Me.
 
How priceless is Your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. Psalm 36:7

But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. 2 Corinthians 4:7

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11 (NKJV)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment