Monday, December 18, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ I, YOUR SAVIOR, AM MIGHTY GOD!



12/18/2017


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


I, YOUR SAVIOR, AM MIGHTY GOD! Much of the focus during Advent is on the Baby in the manger. I did indeed begin My life on earth in this humble way. I set aside My Glory and took on human flesh. But I continued to be God--able to live a perfect, sinless life and perform mighty miracles. I, your God, am with you--mighty to save! Be blessed by this combination of My tender nearness and My majestic Power. 
 
When I entered the world, I came to that which was My own, because everything was made through Me. But My own did not receive Me. Yet to all who received Me, to those who believed in My Name, I gave the right to become children of God. This gift of salvation is of infinite value. It gives meaning and direction to your life--and makes heaven your final destination. During this season of giving and receiving presents, remember that the ultimate present is eternal Life. Respond to this glorious gift by rejoicing in Me always!
 
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His Name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

He came to that which was His own, but His own did not receive Him. Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His Name, He gave the right to become children of God. 
John 1:11-12

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment