Monday, December 11, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ I AM THE ROCK that is higher than you and your circumstances

 
 
December 11, 2017

I AM THE ROCK that is higher than you and your circumstances. I am your Rock in whom you can take refuge--any time, any place. Come to Me, beloved; rest in the Peace of My Presence. Take a break from trying to figure everything out. Admit that many, many things are beyond your understanding--and your control. My ways and thoughts are higher than yours, as the heavens are higher than the earth. 
 
When the world around you looks confusing and evil appears to be winning, remember this: I am the Light that keeps on shining in all situations. And light always overcomes darkness whenever these two opposites meet face to face.
 
Since you are My follower, I want you to shine berightly in this troubled world. Whisper My Name; sing songs of praise. Tell others good tidings of great Joy--that I am the Savior, who is Christ the Lord! I am also the One who is with you continually. Keep looking to Me, and My Presence will illuminate your path.
 
From the ends of the earth I call to You, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2
 
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2
 
As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9
 
Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, Who is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:10-11 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment