Friday, December 29, 2017

🏳️‍🌈✝️ LET MY PEACE RULE IN YOUR HEART, and be thankful



12/29/2017


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


LET MY PEACE RULE IN YOUR HEART, and be thankful. And let My Spirit help you in this challenging endeavor. The Spirit lives in you, so His fruit--Love, Joy, Peace--is always accessible to you. A simple way to request His help is to pray: "Holy Spirit, fill me with Your Peace." Try sitting in a quiet place until you feel relaxed and calm. When you are thoroughly relaxed, it is easier to seek My Face and enjoy My Presence.
While you rest in My Presence, take time to thank Me for the many good things I give you. As you focus on Me and My bountiful blessings, let your heart swell with gratitude and even leap for Joy. One of the most precious gifts imaginable is My robe of righteousness--to cover your sins.. This glorious garment of salvation is a priceless blessing for all who trust Me as Savior. The gift of eternal righteousness, purchased through My blood, provides a firm foundation for both Peace and Joy.
 
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15
 
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23 (NKJV)
 
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.
Psalm 28:7
 
I delight greatly in the Lord;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns His head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment