Monday, April 9, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ SINCE YOU JOINED MY ROYAL FAMILY, I have brought much Light into your life



04/09/2018


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


TRANSFORMATION!  SINCE YOU JOINED MY ROYAL FAMILY, I have brought much Light into your life.  However, this is only like the first gleam of dawn compared with the full Light of day that awaits all who walk on the path of the righteous.  You need My help each moment to keep your feet on this path, and My assistance is available to you every nanosecond of your life.  There is no righteousness apart from Me, but I have already secured this glorious gift for you through My completed work on the cross. 
 
I am the Sun of righteousness, and there is healing in My wings.  As you bask in the security of My righteousness, My healing Presence transforms you more and more into the treasure I designed you to be. 
 
The full Light of day is glorious beyond description.  That Light is blindingly brilliant:  too bright for earth's inhabitants.  However, when you reach your heavenly home, you will awake in My likeness.  Your new, imperishable eyes will be able to perceive the full Light of My Glory!  In righteousness you will see My Face - and be satisfied. 

"The path of righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day." Proverbs 4:18 

"But for you who revere My name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in its wings.  And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall."  Malachi 4:2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment