Thursday, April 19, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ I AM TEACHING YOU THE SECRET OF BEING content in any and every situation



04/19/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


HIS SUFFICIENCY!  I AM TEACHING YOU THE SECRET OF BEING content in any and every situation.  This secret is all about Me – who I am and what I offer you.  I am your Creator and King, your Savior and Shepherd.  I offer you Myself in all My Power and Glory.  I am the only One who can empower you to find contentment in all circumstances. 
 
I have promised to supply all your need according to My riches in Glory.  The greater your need, the more I invite you into the mysterious depths of My Being.  Intimacy with Me gives you strength; it also fills you with transcendent Joy. 
 
Some of My followers are comfortable with being in need but struggle with having plenty.  When I supply abundantly, they feel unworthy – even guilty.  How this grieves Me! Imagine a wealthy parent giving a desired, expensive gift to his beloved child.  The expected response would be pleasure and gratitude.  If instead the child felt unworthy of this extravagant gift, the generous parent would feel deeply disappointed and hurt.  
 
That is how I feel when My children balk at receiving abundance from Me.  The secret of being content is childlike trust in Me:  My infinite riches and generous Love.  Do not expect to understand My ways with you.  Remember that My ways and thoughts are higher than yours – as the heavens are higher than the earth. 

“I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry; whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.”  Philippians 4:12-13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment