Friday, April 13, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Prayer is your communication with the King of the World anytime day or night



04/13/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


PRAYER!  MARVEL AT THE WONDER OF being able to commune with the King of the universe any time.  Please don't take this awesome prayer-privilege for granted!  Don't let foolish arrogance step in either, making you act as if you're doing Me a favor by spending time talking with Me. 
 
The best antidote to such foolishness is recognizing it and repenting of it.  Then remember who I AM:  King of kings and Lord of lords, dwelling in dazzling unapproachable Light.  My eyes are like blazing fire.  My voice is like the sound of rushing waters.  My face is like the sun shining in all its brilliance.  Yet I am also your Shepherd, tenderly leading you step by step through your life.  I want you to realize how precious you are to Me - how much I delight in you.  I long for you to reciprocate by delighting in Me. 
 
I listen to your heart as well as to your words.  When you approach My throne of grace joyfully, anticipating the wondrous pleasure of communing with Me, both you and I are blessed! 

"God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see.  To Him be honor and might forever.  Amen."  1 Timothy 6:15-16 

"His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like blazing fire.  His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of rushing waters.  In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp double-edged sword.  His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."  Revelation 1:14-16
 

No comments:

Post a Comment