Wednesday, April 11, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Resist turning GOD into a "god of convenience"




04/11/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


TRUST!  LAY YOUR REQUESTS BEFORE ME AND WAIT in expectation.  Waiting and trusting are ever so closely connected.  The more you trust Me, the more you can wait with a positive attitude.  Meeting with Me each morning is a profound demonstration of trust.  This practice helps you begin the day with a thankful heart - receiving it as a precious gift from Me. 

Waiting in My Presence has beneficial "side effects," so don't be overly focused on getting the answers you seek.  In My holy Light you relate to Me as creature to Creator, as clay to Potter.  This humbles you and helps you worship Me as I truly am.  Many people create in their minds a convenient god who suits their goals and lifestyle. 

 They may call this god by My Name, but they are actually practicing idolatry.  You need to search the Scriptures to protect yourself from this tragic deception  As you read My Word, ask the Holy Spirit to illumine your mind so you can see Me more clearly - without distortions. 

Feel free to bring Me many requests, because your world is brimming with neediness - as are you.  While you watch and wait in My Presence, look trustingly up to Me.  I speak graciously to your heart, assuring you of My unfailing Love. 
 
"But I trust in Your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in Your salvation."  Psalm 13:5
 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such to Worship him."  John 4:23 NKJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment