Monday, April 30, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Praise God - My REDEEMER LIVES!!!



04/30/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


RIGHT LIVING!  I AM YOUR LIVING REDEEMER!  Even after your skin has been destroyed, you will see Me in your flesh - with your own eyes.  Before you knew Me, you were a slave to sin.  In order to redeem you - to deliver you from this bondage - I paid the full penalty for your sins.  The price was astronomical:  the sacrifice of My own blood!  So now you belong to Me, and you will live with Me throughout eternity. 

Since you were bought at such an immeasurable price, I want you to glorify Me in your body and in your spirit.  You glorify Me in your body by taking good care of yourself and abstaining from immorality.  Your life is a precious gift from Me, and I want you to live it fully - in ways that bring Me Glory and give you healthy pleasure.  You glorify Me in your spirit by delighting in Me above all else.  This is a most joyful pursuit!  

The world contains much beauty and many sources of enjoyment, but I outshine them all.  As you orient your spirit toward Me, I bless you with the Joy of My Presence.  This pleasure is independent of your circumstances; it flows from the fountain of My eternal Love.  Because you are My redeemed one, I take great delight in you.  I quiet you with My Love; I rejoice over you with singing! 
 
"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth.  And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see Him with my own eyes..."  Job 19:25-27 

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin."  John 8:34 

"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's"  1 Corinthians 6:20 NKJV 


No comments:

Post a Comment