Monday, April 23, 2018

✝️ God blesses you and keeps you when you trust in HIM, including LGBTQI+!!!



04/23/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


PLEASING HIM!  I BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU; I make My Face shine upon you; I turn My Face toward you and give you Peace.  I want you to meditate on this blessing, for it expresses well the overflow of My heart toward you.  I long to bless My children, but so often they are unwilling to come to Me and linger in My loving Presence.  They turn primarily to lesser gods:  people, wealth, success.  You are not immune to such idolatry, but you do have some bright moments of seeking Me first and foremost.  Since you have tasted and seen that I am good, your appetite for Me is steadily improving. 
 
Deep within the human heart lies intense longing for My approval.  Many people hate Me because they fear My disapproval.  They know instinctively they have broken My laws, so they try to live as far from Me as possible.  They fail to recognize My universal Presence:  There is no place in the universe where I am not present.  How tragic that so many try to run from Me, rather than come - believing - for Life!  Those who do come to Me discover that My yoke is easy and My burden is light.  Like you, they find not only My approval but also rest for their souls.  While I am blessing you with soul rest, I graciously give you Peace. 

"For My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at that last day!"  John 6:40

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."  Matthew 11:28-30
 

No comments:

Post a Comment