Sunday, April 15, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ NOTHING is wasted when you share with your Heavenly Father...



04/15/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


BROKENNESS!  NOTHING IS WASTED WHEN IT IS shared with Me.  I can bring beauty out of the ashes of lost dreams; I can glean Joy out of sorrow, Peace out of adversity.  This divine alchemy will become a reality in your experience as you learn how to share more and more of your life with Me.  You believe I am capable of creating wholeness out of your brokenness and struggles.  So I urge you to bring all these things to Me for transformation, trusting in My healing Presence. 
 
I take great delight in transforming My precious children.  Give Me your broken dreams!  Release them into My care and keeping.  I will not only heal the brokenness, I will give you a new dream - one that is in harmony with My plans for you.  As you seek to nurture this budding dream, you will find yourself becoming more content and increasingly aware of My beautiful Presence. 
 
Give Me your sadness and your problems as well.  Sorrow shared with Me is permeated with brilliant glitters of Joy - like numerous Christmas lights sparkling in the darkness.  Accept adversity as My gift to you.  You will find golden pockets of Peace hidden in the hardness of your problems. 
 
I am your devoted Friend and also your King of kings, accomplishing My divine transformation to you.  All things are possible with Me! 

"He has sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted...and provide for those who grieve in Zion - to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.  They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of His splendor."  Isaiah 61:1-3 

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  John 14:27 
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."  Matthew 19:26
 

No comments:

Post a Comment