Friday, April 27, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ PEOPLE OFTEN CONSIDER THOUGHTS to be fleeting and worthless, but yours are so precious to Me that I remain ever near you, reading each one.


Rainbow Pastor David

04/27/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


RENEWING YOUR MIND!  PEOPLE OFTEN CONSIDER THOUGHTS to be fleeting and worthless, but yours are so precious to Me that I remain ever near you, reading each one.
 
My ability to read your every thought may be disconcerting to you, not only because thinking is the part of you that feels most hidden and secret, but because it is the most difficult part of your behavior to master.  You're able to interact with other people while keeping your secret thoughts to yourself, but not so with Me!  However, since thoughts to yourself, but not so with Me!  However, since secretiveness breeds loneliness, isn't it a relief to you that there is Someone from whom you cannot hide?  Moreover, the fact that I care about every aspect of you - even all your thoughts - demonstrates how important you are to Me. 
 
I know how difficult it is for you to control what courses through your brain.  Your mind is a battleground, and evil spirits work tirelessly to influence your thinking and deceive you.  Your own sinfulness also finds ample expression in your thoughts life.  You need to stay alert and fight against evil!  I fought and died for you, so remember who you are and Whose you are - putting on the helmet of salvation with confidence.  This helmet not only protects your mind, it also reminds you of the victory I secured for you on the cross.  
 
Because you are My treasure, I notice and rejoice as soon as your thinking turns My way.  The more thoughts you bring to Me, the more you can share in My Joy.  I disarm evil thoughts and render them powerless.  Then I help you think about things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable - excellent and praiseworthy things.  Ponder these things while resting in the Peace of My Presence. 

"O LORD, you have searched me and You know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar."  Psalm 139:1-2 

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God."  Ephesians 6:17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment