Monday, April 23, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ God's love is continual when you have a relationship with HIM, including HIS RAINBOW CHILDREN {LGBTQI+



04/23/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


INTIMACY WITH HIM!  I -- THE ETERNAL LOVER OF YOUR SOUL - desire intimate connection with you.  When you seek to know Me more fully, this brings Me much pleasure.  My knowledge of you is unlimited.  I know everything about you, and I choose to love you ardently in spite of your imperfections.  I have already paid the penalty for all the things in your life - past, present, and future - that could isolate you from Me. 
 
Though there is still some darkness in your heart, the Light of the knowledge of My Glory continues shining within you - as a Light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your heart.  Your part in this unfolding drama is to wait trustingly in My holy Presence.  This is the most effective way to develop a more intimate relationship with Me.  Though waiting can be a difficult discipline, the blessings far outweigh your effort.  Moreover, the effort itself can bless you, because it keeps you focusing on Me.  As you wait in the Light of My Presence, My Love falls steadily upon you.  In this brilliant Love-Light you can sometimes catch glimpses of the Glory revealed in My Face. 

"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His Word I put my hope.  My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning..."  Psalm 130:5-6

For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ."  2 Corinthians 4:6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment