Thursday, April 26, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Let the time you spend with God be time you want spend with Him and enjoy.



04/26/2018 


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


HIS PRESENCE!  I WANT YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH ME for the pure pleasure of being in My company.  When you take delight in My Presence, you experience a foretaste of the eternal pleasures I have prepared for you.  Unfortunately, the "dailyness" of life tends to pull you down, and your focus on routine duties often obscures your awareness of Me. 

To enjoy My companionship in all that you do, wait in My Presence while I reveal Myself to you.  Put aside thoughts of tasks awaiting you as you focus pleasurably on Me.  Allow awareness of My Presence to become imprinted on your consciousness.  Then move gently from this contemplative time into your routine duties and continue communing with Me, asking Me to be vibrantly involved in your work. 

Having already connected with Me at a deep level, you can find Me more easily in the midst of your activities.  Naturally, you will lose sight of Me at times; I know you're only human.  But you can reconnect readily by moving toward Me in your thoughts, words, and feelings.  The more you include Me in your awareness, the brighter your day will be:  Your routines will sparkle with the liveliness of My company. 
 
"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope.  My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning."  Psalm 130:5-6 

"As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him; for He knows how we are formed, He remembers that we are dust."  Psalm 103:13-14 
"For in Him we live and move and have our being."  As some of your own poets have said, "We are His offspring."  Acts 17:28  

No comments:

Post a Comment