Tuesday, April 17, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ JESUS SAVES YOU to the uttermost - perfectly, totally, for all eternity!



04/17/2018


________________________________________________________________________________ 


FREEDOM IN HIM!  I HAVE SAVED YOU to the uttermost - perfectly, totally, for all eternity!  So your salvation is absolutely assured.  I want you to live in the freedom that flows from this indescribable gift.  That is why I came into the world:  to set you free from sin and bondage.  Let the glorious truth of the gospel soak into your innermost being, and you will grow increasingly free. 
 
I am the ideal Intercessor for you, because I understand you completely.  I lived as a Man in your world for thirty-three years, and I know firsthand and how hard it is to resist temptation.  I was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil for forty days and nights, with nothing to eat.  
 
Throughout my life on earth I endured one temptation after the other.  When I was being crucified, people taunted Me mercilessly - saying they would see and believe if I came down from the cross.  I was fully capable of performing this miracle, which made the temptation all the more agonizing. 
 
Now I live to make intercession for you.  Since I am infinite in all My ways, I am never too busy:  I am always available to help you.  When you languish in the shadows, feeling bad about yourself, I wait for you.  When you come freely into My bright Presence, seeking My help, I joyfully respond to your need.  Remember that I am the One who understands you perfectly and loves you eternally. 

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them."  Hebrews 7:25 NKJV
 

No comments:

Post a Comment