Sunday, April 29, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Are you certain of things not seen?



04/29/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


FAITH!  WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE ME.  This may seem obvious, but there are actually many people who try to approach Me without truly believing I exist.  Some people simply want to cover all their bases, so they toss up an occasional prayer to Me - just in case I might really exist and someday be their Judge.  Others cry out to Me at times of extreme distress and then forget about Me when the crisis is over.  This is not genuine faith, and it does not please Me at all.  Faith that pleases Me is much more substantial:  It perceives as real fact what is not revealed to the senses. 
 
I enjoy rewarding those who earnestly seek Me.  I don't expect perfection in your search for Me, because I remember that you are dust.  I do, however, rejoice in your seeking Me persistently - day in and day out.  This is extremely pleasing to Me, and I reward you in numerous ways:  I whet your appetite to know Me ever more intimately.  I gradually change the desires of your heart so they line up more and more with the contents of My heart.  When you are going through tough times, I pour out upon you tender, overflowing Love.  As you open your heart to receive this Love-flow, you are ravishingly pleasing to Me. 

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."  Hebrews 11:6 

"Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]."  Hebrews 11:1 AMP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment