Thursday, April 19, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ I HAVE CALLED you out of darkness into My marvelous light



04/19/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


DEPENDING ON HIM!  I HAVE CALLED you out of darkness into My marvelous light.  I brought you not only out of darkness but also into My royal family.  I clothed you with My own robe of righteousness - making you fit for My kingdom.  You are one of My own special people.  You belong to Me, and I delight in you. 
 
I have chosen to use imperfect ones like you to proclaim My praises.  I know you cannot do this as well as you would like.  The truth is, without My help you can't do it at all.  This gap between My call on your life and your ability to respond is part of My plan.  It heightens your awareness of your utter insufficiency.  Because you are Mine, I allow you to connect your deep inadequacy to My boundless sufficiency. 
 
 Instead of focusing on your imperfection, make every effort to stay connected with Me.  The more you depend on My resources, the more you can celebrate My Majesty.  In whatever you do, consciously rely on My help - living in the joyous wonder of self-forgetfulness.  As you look to Me continually for all you need, your face will reflect the Light of My surpassing Glory. 

"I am the Vine, you are the branches.  He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."  John 15:5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment