Monday, January 1, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, YOU ARE RIGHT ON TARGET



01/01/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, YOU ARE RIGHT ON TARGET.  Openness to My Presence is all about faith:  believing that though I am invisible, I am both Real and really with you.  This is foundational to knowing Me.  However, there is also an art to knowing Me.  It is very personal, because each of My followers has a unique relationship with Me, comprised of all your communication with Me, your love for Me, your receptivity and responsiveness to Me.

Sometimes when you are seeking My Face, My Presence becomes more real to you than the space-time moment you occupy.  The reality of My glorious Being outshines your current circumstances and lifts you above them.  You feel free, and your spirit soars with Me.  You rejoice in Me and are strengthened by that divine Joy.  Thus, you enjoy glimpses of heaven while continuing to dwell on earth. 

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."  Hebrews 11:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment