Sunday, January 14, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, EVEN WHEN YOUR THOUGHTS ARE SCRAMBLED



01/14/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, EVEN WHEN YOUR THOUGHTS ARE SCRAMBLED, you can indeed look to Me for help.  Many people stumble out of bed in the morning and head straight for the coffee pot.  Though they are not yet thinking clearly, they are conscious enough to move toward something that will help untangle their thoughts.  I perform a similar function for you, when your mind stumbles in My direction.  Ask Me to help you think My thoughts and see things from My perspective.  I created you in My image so that you would have this amazing capacity.
 
By gazing at Me, you gain My perspective on your life.  This time with Me is essential for untangling your thoughts and smoothing out the day before you.  Dear Jesus, You can easily read my thoughts, and You assess their condition with perfect accuracy.  I wake up each morning with thought-fragments racing through my mind.  It's hard to untangle my own
thinking, because my mental capacity is so limited when I first awake. However, I can look to You, to do for me what I am unable to do for myself.

As you wait in My Presence, I not only unscramble your thinking, I also straighten your path through the day.  I am sovereign over every aspect of your life, so opening up the way before you is no problem for Me.  Some people think they don't have time to begin their day with Me.  They don't realize how much I can facilitate their activities - removing obstacles, giving insights that save time, and so on.  When you spend precious time with Me, I compensate you generously smoothing out the circumstances of your day.

"O LORD, you have searched me and You know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar."  Psalm 139:1-2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment