Tuesday, January 16, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Year of the Lord's Favor



01/16/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, YOU HAVE MADE A REQUEST THAT PLEASES ME greatly.  I delight in transforming My precious children.  Give Me your broken dreams.  Release them into My care and keeping.  I will not only heal the brokenness, I will give you a new dream - one that is in harmony with My plans for you.  As you seek to actualize this fresh dream, you will find yourself becoming more content and increasingly aware of My beautiful Presence.

Give Me also your sadness and your problems.  Sorrow shared with Me is permeated with brilliant sparkles of Joy - like numerous Christmas lights glittering in the darkness.  Accept adversity as My gift to you.  Search for golden pockets of Peace hidden in the stony hardness of your problems.  I am your devoted Friend and also your King of kings, accomplishing My divine transformation in you.  All things are possible with Me!
 
"He has sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted ... and provide for those who grieve in Zion - to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.  They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of His splendor." Isaiah 61:1-3  

No comments:

Post a Comment