Friday, January 19, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ THE BEST STRATEGY FOR ACCEPTING YOURSELF



01/19/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, THE BEST STRATEGY FOR ACCEPTING YOURSELF, even when you make mistakes, is living close to Me.  This nearness helps you see things from My perspective  You tend to view yourself as someone who should be almost perfect, making very few errors.  My perspective is quite different.  I see you as My beloved child - weak in many ways, prone to wandering from Me.  However, your weakness and a waywardness cannot diminish My constant Love for you.  Moreover, My infinite wisdom enables Me to take your errors and weave them into an intricate work that is good.

You need to accept not only yourself but also the choices you have made.  Fantasizing about having done things differently is a time-wasting trap.  It is impossible to live close to Me while you're indulging in such unreality.  The more you fantasize, the further from Me you wander.  When you realize this has happened, turn around and run back to Me!  Take time to talk with Me and relax in My Presence.  Your perfectionist tendencies will dissolve as you soak in My transforming grace.


"As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him; for He knows how we are formed, He remembers that we are dust."
Psalm 103:13-14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment