Saturday, January 27, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Trust in God all my LGBTQI+ people and let Him guide your footsteps in this journey called LIFE..



01/27/2017


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


A cry of your heart is a prayer I am eager to answer.  I can see into the depths of your soul, where you do indeed trust Me.  I am pleased that you recognize the discrepancy between the trust in your soul and the controllingness of your surface-level behavior.  When you are living superficially, you tend to be unaware of your thoughts.  As a result, you follow well-worn paths of habitual responses.  In this condition of mental slumber, you are unable to hear My voice.

As soon as you become aware of your condition, you need to speak to Me.  You can say, "I trust You, Jesus," regardless of how you are feeling.  Intentionally release your worries into My care and keeping - My control.  You can even symbolize this release physically, by opening both hands fully to Me.

Then, rest in the knowledge that I am taking care of you and all that concerns you.  As you trustingly relax in My Presence, your mind reconnects with your soul.  Find refreshment in the refuge of My everlasting arms.
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him and He will do this.  He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.  Psalm 37:5-6 

No comments:

Post a Comment