Thursday, January 11, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Freedom comes as you yield to the Lord



01/11/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, IN MY KINGDOM FREEDOM comes from yielding to My will, which is perfect.  Because I am infinite and you are not, My will may appear to be anything but perfect.  I want you to trust Me at all times, even when you cannot understand what I'm doing.  The Holy Spirit will help you in this, as you invite Him to control your thinking.  

 He lives in the depths of your spirit, and He knows you better than you know yourself.  His work in you can liberate you to become more completely the one I designed you to be.  The Spirit and I work together in perfect harmony.

I am pleased when you ask My Spirit to think, live, and love through you. This is the collaborative way of living I had in mind when I created mankind.  The more you collaborate with the Spirit, the freer you become:
 
Free to live exuberantly, to love extravagantly, to know Me in ever-increasing intimacy!
 
"The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace."  Romans 8:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment