Saturday, January 13, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, YOU CAN ASK MY SPIRIT TO HELP YOU FIND freedom from condemning feelings



01/13/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, YOU CAN ASK MY SPIRIT TO HELP YOU FIND freedom from condemning feelings.  Acknowledge that those feelings have no basis in reality.  Then, look to Me through eyes of faith.  Delight yourself in My heavenly smile of approval.  The more you connect with Me through focusing on My Presence, the more you can receive loving affirmation.  The best antidote to feelings of condemnation is experiencing My Love for you.  There is no condemnation for those who belong to Me, because through Me the law of the Spirit of Life set you free from the law of sin and death.
 
Dear Jesus, I believe You have freed me from condemnation through Your death on the cross for my sins.  Yet I continue to struggle with feelings of condemnation - sometimes for no apparent reason.  I long to experience the full freedom You have made possible.  I know I need the help of Your Spirit, but I'm unsure how to engage His assistance.
 
You can also fight condemning feelings by pondering the truths of the gospel.  The devil is the father of lies, and he specializes in deception.  Fight his hellish lies with biblical truth.  Finally, remember that My Spirit is the Spirit of Life.  Feelings of condemnation drain you of energy, leaving you vulnerable.  As My Spirit fills you with Life, you are Empowered to live abundantly - to the full.
 
"He [the devil] was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the Truth,  for there is no truth in him.  When he lies, he speaks his native Language,  for he is a liar and the father of lies."  John 8:44
 

No comments:

Post a Comment