Friday, January 19, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, WHEN YOU PRAY MY NAME



01/19/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, WHEN YOU PRAY MY NAME, you are actually calling upon Me.  My very Being.  I joyfully respond to your invitation by coming nearer to you.  I am pleased by your desire to rely on Me in your small moments, as well as in the big events of your life.  When you whisper My Name, I respond not only to your neediness but also to your love.  As you look to Me, My Face shines upon you in radiant approval - brightening your day and helping you feel secure.

Invite Me into your thoughts by whispering My Name.  Suddenly your day brightens and feels more user-friendly.  Dear Jesus, When I speak Your Name in loving trust, I sense Your Presence and feel myself drawing closer to You. There is great Power in Your Name:  I've found that simply whispering, "Jesus" can turn a hard day into a good one.  By calling upon Your Name frequently, I acknowledge my continual need of You.
"The LORD make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious [kind, merciful, and giving favor] to you.   The LORD lift up His [approving] countenance upon you and give you peace [tranquility of heart and life continually]."  Numbers 6:25-26 

No comments:

Post a Comment