Monday, January 15, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, I NOT ONLY ACCEPT YOU AS YOU ARE, I love you as you are



01/15/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, I NOT ONLY ACCEPT YOU AS YOU ARE, I love you as you are.  I died a criminal's death so I could adorn you with My own perfection.  That's why bringing your thoughts to Me is so important.  It is My perfect righteousness that saves you, and it will never be taken away from you!
 
You can easily fall prey to self-rejection if you have unrealistic expectations for yourself.  I want you to bring your focus back to Me gently without judging yourself.  If you express disappointment about your wandering mind, that response will only distract you further.  
 
Instead of engaging in such hurtful activity - putting yourself down - persist in returning your attention to Me.  I always welcome you back with unfailing Love.
 
"Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed.  Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."  Luke 10:41-42
 

No comments:

Post a Comment