Saturday, January 20, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, YOU CAN THANK ME FOR THE GIFT OF MY PEACE




01/20/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, YOU CAN THANK ME FOR THE GIFT OF MY PEACE even when you're feeling anxious.  My Peace is not so much a feeling as it is an unchangeable condition.  It is permanent forgiveness:  My eternal gift to you through My blood.  I am not only the Giver of true Peace; I Myself am your Peace.  It is every bit as available to you as I am.  When you seek My Presence and find Me, you also encounter My Peace.  
 
Thanking Me for the gift of My Peace, regardless of how you feel, is ultimately an act of trust.  Your gratitude and trust will draw you closer to Me - the Lord of Peace.  Rejoice as you explore with Me the immense proportions of My gift:  Peace at all times and in every way! 

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way.  The Lord be with all of you."
2 Thessalonians 3:16
 

No comments:

Post a Comment