Sunday, January 28, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Keep all the commandments of the Lord



01/28/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, I TOOK A HUGE RISK WHEN I CREATED MANKIND in My own image.  I made you with the potential to reverence and love Me freely, without coercion.  In doing so, I gave you freedom to treat Me as an equal – or worse.  I paid enormously for your freedom - with My own blood.  This payment has made it possible for you to know Me - the King of kings and Lord of lords.  When one of My children draws near to Me in reverent awe, I open My heart and offer intimate friendship.  The Joy we share in one another cannot be measured.  
 
From time to time you overstep your bounds, forgetting who I AM.  You talk to Me carelessly, even slanderously.  Our intimacy is hindered by your irreverent attitude, but My Love for you is constant.  When you remember My majestic Presence and return to Me repentantly.  I rush to meet you and enfold you in My embrace.  I celebrate with you the Joy of being close again, as we walk together down the path of Life.

"Until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which God will bring about in His own time - God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords."  1 Timothy 6:14-15
 

No comments:

Post a Comment