Monday, January 22, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ God wants you to know today that you are precious to Him



01/22/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, My voice is like the sound of rushing waters.  My face is like the sun shining in all its brilliance.  I am also your Shepherd, tenderly leading you step by step through your life.

I want you to realize how precious you are to Me - how much I delight in you.  I long for you to reciprocate by delighting in Me.  I listen to your heart as well as to your words. When you approach My throne of grace joyfully, anticipating the wondrous pleasure of communing with Me, both you and I are blessed!
"His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of rushing waters.  In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp double-edged sword.  His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance." Revelation 1:14-16 

No comments:

Post a Comment