Wednesday, June 6, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Our Heavenly Father will always light our way



06/06/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


PEACE!  I AM YOUR SUNRISE FROM ON HIGH!  While you were still sitting in darkness and the shadow of death, My Light shone upon you - giving you a reason to live, a reason to hope.  Now you are Mine, and you can approach me confidently because of My tender mercy.  My heart is full of unfailing Love for you; it overflows from My heart into yours.  As you receive good things from Me with thanksgiving, you experience rich soul-satisfaction.  I want you to sing for Joy and be glad in response to all that I give you.  You can relax and enjoy My Presence since you know I am taking care of you.  In your time of need, I will provide mercy and grace to help you.

I want you to enjoy not only My Presence but also My Peace.  I came into your world to guide your feet into the way of Peace.  When you are anxious or fearful, it is as if you are doubting My promises to supply all you need.  My followers tend to think of worry as natural, even inevitable.

At worst, they consider it their personal problem or quirk - harming no one but themselves.  But the truth is, your tendency to be anxious grieves Me.  Awareness of My pain can help motivate you to break free from this hurtful habit.  Seek to bring Me Joy by walking trustingly with Me along the path of Peace.
 
"Because of the tender mercy of our God, with which the Sunrise from on high shall visit us, to shine upon those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."  Luke 1:78-79 NASB

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."  Hebrews 4:16
"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 NASB 

No comments:

Post a Comment