Thursday, June 28, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️πŸ”» The Lord takes great delight in His People



06/28/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


HIS LOVE!  I TAKE GREAT DELIGHT IN YOU, I rejoice over you with singing.  Sometimes you feel unworthy of this amazing Love.  No one could ever be good enough or work hard enough to deserve My Love, but I have chosen to relate to you mercifully.  My death on the cross completely satisfied justice, opening the way for Me to show you mercy.  As your resurrected Savior, I am free to bestow eternal Life and Love on all who believe in Me.  I beautify the humble with salvation, and I unashamedly take pleasure in My people.

I love you passionately, but I don't want you to feel overwhelmed by the force of My Love.  Be assured that I restrain Myself from "crushing" anyone with My mighty ardor.  I know precisely what each of My children can handle.  However, it is possible to increase your capax Dei:  your capacity for Me.  One of the best ways is to delight yourself in Me - taking pleasure in Me above all else.  Ask My Spirit to help you in this endeavor.  Your growing enjoyment of Me will strengthen you spiritually, empowering you to receive ever greater portions of My Love.
 
"The LORD you God is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."  Zephaniah 3:17
"For the LORD takes pleasure in His people:  He will beautify the humble with salvation."  Psalm 149:4 NKJV
"Delight yourself in the LORD; and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Psalm 37:4 NASB 

No comments:

Post a Comment