Tuesday, June 5, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ God knew who would choose to follow Him from the beginning of time...



06/05/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


HIS LOVE!  LONG BEFORE YOU BEGAN SEEKING ME, I had designs on you for glorious living.  My overall purpose embraces and enfolds you – helping you understand who you are, giving meaning to your life.  In Me you live and move and have your being.  Even before the earth's creation I chose you as the focus of My Love, to be made whole and holy by My Love.

Until you care to know Me as Savior, your life was painfully incomplete.  Your inner being was rife with gaping holes.  Only My limitless Love is sufficient to fill all that emptiness!  The healing and wholeness you are finding in Me will continue to increase as you mature in My ways.

My Love not only completes you; it also makes you holy.  Your awareness that I love you with perfect, unending Love helps you break free from sinful ways.  Growth in holiness is a process, of course, and sometimes it is painful.  But the pleasures of My boundless Love outweigh any amount of pain and trouble you experience.  When you are suffering, talk with Me about your struggles.  Pour out your heart to Me.  As I soothe you with My loving Presence, I reassure you of the overall purpose I am working out in everything and everyone - in you!
 
"It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for.  Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, He had His eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose He is working out in everything and everyone - in You!  Ephesians 1:11-12 MSG
"Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge."  Psalm 62:8

"Long before He laid down earth's foundations, He had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of His love, to be made whole and holy by His love."  Ephesians 1:4 MSG 

No comments:

Post a Comment