Tuesday, June 5, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Are you secure in knowing who your Shepherd is?



06/05/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


HEAVEN!  BE CONTENT TO BE ONE OF MY SHEEP - eternally known, eternally secure.  I want you to hear My voice so you can follow Me closely all the days and moments of your life.  I speak to you in many ways though most clearly through My Word.  You need to maintain a listening attitude in order to hear Me.  This requires both patience and perseverance & waiting in My Presence, eager to hear from Me.  I, your Shepherd-King, not only lead you through each day of your life, I also open to you the gates of heaven.  You do well to remember that the Shepherd who so tenderly leads you is the King of eternity.

Though your earth-body will someday die, you yourself will never perish.  When you become absent from the body, you will be present with Me in a deep, rich, glorious way beyond anything you can imagine!  No one will be able to snatch you out of My hand.  This assurance of your eternal destiny sets you free from fear of death.  It also strengthens you to live bountifully today – joyously following your Shepherd.

Sheep are not designed to live independently.  They need a wise, loving shepherd to guide them carefully.  Similarly, you live best when you follow Me humbly, in sheep-like fashion.  As you trust Me to know what is best for you, I lovingly guide you in paths of righteousness. 
 
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish:  neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."  John 10:27-28 NKJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment