Thursday, June 7, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ The more aware of our need for more of JESUS in our life the more He will strengthen us and increase our joy.



06/07/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


PLEASING HIM!  SEEK TO PLEASE ME ABOVE ALL ELSE.  Let this be your guiding focus throughout the day so that you won't be sidetracked by lesser goals.

You will not be able to achieve success through discipline alone, for this pursuit requires more than your willpower.  It is mainly powered by what is in your heart.  As your Love for Me grows stronger, so does your desire to please Me.  When a man and a woman are deeply in love, they take great delight in pleasing one another.

They may spend hours pondering ways to surprise their beloved with unexpected pleasures.  Simply anticipating the loved one's happiness is exciting to such a lover.  I Myself am such a Lover!  I delight in increasing your Joy:  making it complete.  The best way to grow in your passion for Me is to increase your awareness of My ardent Love for you.

Whenever you seek to please Me, think about Me as the Lover of your soul:  the One who loves you perfectly every nanosecond of your existence. Let your budding desire to please Me flourish in the Light of My unfailing Love.
 
"As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you.  Now remain in My love.  If you obey My commands, you will remain in My love, just as I have obeyed My Father's commands and remain in His love.  I have told you this so that My joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."  John 15:9-11
"And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way:  bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God..."  Colossians 1:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment