Saturday, June 9, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Let the Lord God guide you as you begin a new day



06/09/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


LET ME PREPARE YOU for the day that stretches out before you.  I know exactly what this day will contain, whereas you have only vague ideas about it.  You would like to see a map showing all the twists and turns of your journey.  You’d feel more prepared if you could somehow visualize what is on the road ahead.  However, there is a better way to be prepared for whatever you will encounter today: Spend quality time with me.

I will not show you what is on the road ahead, but I will thoroughly equip you for the journey.  My living presence is your companion each step of the way.  Stay in continual communication with me, whispering my name whenever you need to redirect your thoughts.  Thus, you can walk through this day with your focus on me.   My abiding presence is the best road map available.


And the Lord said, “My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest [by bringing you and the people into the Promised Land].” Exodus 34:14

 Remain in Me, and I [will remain] in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself without remaining in the vine, neither can you [bear fruit, producing evidence of your faith] unless you remain in Me. I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him bears much fruit, for [otherwise] apart from Me [that is, cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken off] branch, and withers and dies; and they gather such branches and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you remain in Me and My words remain in you [that is, if we are vitally united and My message lives in your heart], ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you. John 15:4-7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment