Friday, May 18, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ SOFTLY I ANNOUNCE MY PRESENCE, Shimmering hues of radiance tap gently at your consciousness, seeking entrance.



05/18/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


SOFTLY I ANNOUNCE MY PRESENCE, Shimmering hues of radiance tap gently at your consciousness, seeking entrance.  Though I have all power in heaven and earth, I am infinitely tender with you. The weaker you are, the more gently I approach you.  Let your weakness be a door to my presence.  Whenever you feel inadequate, remember that I am your ever-present help.

Hope in me, and you will be protected from depression and self-pity.  Hope is like a golden cord connecting you to heaven.  The more you cling to this cord, the more I bear the weight of your burdens: thus, you are lightened. Heaviness is not of my kingdom.  Cling to hope, and my rays of light will reach you through the darkness. 

God is our refuge and strength [mighty and impenetrable],
A very present and well-proved help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
 constantly rejoicing in hope [because of our confidence in Christ], steadfast and patient in distress, devoted to prayer [continually seeking wisdom, guidance, and strength] Romans 12:12
 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises. Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment