Thursday, May 31, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ When you live in union with Christ Jesus you are complete



05/31/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


HIS SUFFICIENCY!  IN UNION WITH ME you are complete.  In closeness to Me you are transformed more and more into the one I designed you to be.

I know that you often feel incomplete, as if some vital part of you is missing.  When this is just a feeling, not a conscious thought, you respond in many unproductive ways, comforting yourself with food, seeking entertainment, searching for yourself in the mirror, and so on.  All the while I am with you, patiently waiting for you to remember Me.  If you continue to go your own way - seeking satisfaction where there is none - you
become increasingly frustrated.

When a child of Mine calls out to Me, I never fail to respond.  I may not provide instant relief, as if I were a genie, but I go to work immediately, setting in motion the conditions you need.  I help you gain awareness of what you have been doing:  seeking fulfillment in worldly ways.  In response to your neediness, I offer you My glorious riches.  When you have settled down enough to think clearly, I invite you to come near Me, where you can find completeness.
 
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."  James 1:4
 
"He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cry and saves them."  Psalm 145:19
 
"Submit yourselves, then, to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  Come near to God and He will come near to you."  James 4:7-8 

No comments:

Post a Comment