Wednesday, May 23, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ DO NOT FEEL GUILTY ABOUT TAKING TIME TO be still in My Presence



05/23/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


INTIMACY WITH HIM!  DO NOT FEEL GUILTY ABOUT TAKING TIME TO be still in My Presence:  you are simply responding to the tugs of Divinity within you.  I made you in My image, and I hid heaven in your heart.

Even with such assurances from Me, you often struggle to quiet yourself before Me.  It seems somehow selfish to spend so much time seeking My Face.  However, at a deeper level, you recognize it is the most important thing you do.

My Love and forgiveness satisfy soul-hunger as nothing else can, so it is good that you yearn for more than this world can provide.  You were not designed to find total satisfaction in the here-and-now, because you were crafted in My image.  Since heaven is My home, it is your ultimate home too, where all of your longings will be perfectly satisfied.  I placed a bit of heavenly matter in your heart so you would seek Me even now for a taste of that eternal reality.  Refuse to feel guilty about something that brings Me such pleasure!  I delight in your seeking heart.
 
"Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always."  Psalm 105:4
 
"Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy?  Listen, listen to Me and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare."  Isaiah 55:2 

No comments:

Post a Comment