Monday, May 14, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ I AM THE GOD OF DIVINE REVERSALS



05/14/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


BROKENNESS!  I AM THE GOD OF DIVINE REVERSALS.  I can glean good out of evil:  My Master plan brings victory out of apparent defeat.  Come to Me just as you are - wounded from battle - and expose your wounds to My healing Light.  You need to spend ample time with Me, opening yourself fully to My living Presence.  Many people who are seriously ill have been successfully treated by being placed outdoors to sunlight and fresh air for hours at a time.  Similarly, you need substantial amounts of time soaking in the Light of My Presence so I can heal your deep wounds. 
 
When you experience a divine reversal in your life, you are thrilled to observe how masterfully I operate in the world.  Your suffering gains meaning because you know I can - and do - bring good out of evil.  Ultimately, My plans will not be thwarted.  I have the last word!  As you see how utterly beyond you are My wisdom and ways, you get a glimpse of My glory.  
 
This inspires you to worship Me - bowing before My infinite intelligence and limitless Power.  As you open your soul to Me in worship, you gain assurance of My unfailing Love.  I know the plans I have for you:  plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."   

"And as for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive."  Genesis 50:20 NASB 

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts."  Isaiah 55:9  NKJV

"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you," says the Lord, "thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome."  Jeremiah 29:11 AMP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment