Sunday, May 20, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ EVERY TIME YOU AFFIRM YOUR TRUST IN ME, you put a coin in my treasury



05/20/2018


____________________________________________________________________________________ 


 EVERY TIME YOU AFFIRM YOUR TRUST IN ME, you put a coin in my treasury. Thus you build up equity in preparation for days of trouble.  I keep safely in my heart all trust invested in me, with interest compounded continuously.  The more you trust me, the more I empower you to do so.

Practice trusting me during quiet days, when nothing much seems to be happening.  Then when storms come, your trust balance will be sufficient to see you through.  Store up for yourself treasure in heaven, through placing your trust in me.  This practice will keep you in my peace.

When I am afraid,
I will put my trust and faith in You.
In God, whose word I praise;
In God I have put my trust;
I shall not fear.
What can mere man do to me?
PSALM 56:3-4 


But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in and steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart [your wishes, your desires; that on which your life centers] will be also. MATTHEW 6:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment