Sunday, May 13, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Refresh yourself in the peace of God's presence



05/13/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


Refresh yourself in the peace of my presence. This peace can be your portion at all times and in all circumstance. Learn to hide in the secret of my presence, even as you carry out your duties in the world.  

I am both with you and within you.  I go before you to open up the way, and I also walk along side you.  There could never be another companion as devoted as I am.

Because I am your constant companion, there should be lightness in your step that is observable to others.  Do not be weighed down with problems and unresolved issues, for I am your burden-bearer.  

In the world you have trails and distress, but don’t let them get you down.  I have conquered the world and deprived it of power to harm you.  In me you may have confident peace.

How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who [reverently] fear You, Which You have prepared for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of man! In the secret place of Your presence You hide them from the plots and conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter (pavilion) from the strife of tongues. PSALM 31:19-20

 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.] JOHN 16:33 

No comments:

Post a Comment