Thursday, May 3, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ MY EYES RANGE THROUGHOUT THE EARTH to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Me



05/03/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


MY EYES RANGE THROUGHOUT THE EARTH to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Me.  In this world of "spin" and outright lies, I assure you that My eyes see everything with perfect clarity.  Of course, that means I also see everything about you.  I know that the human heart - in it's fallen condition - is deceitful above all things.  Idol-making comes naturally to all people, including My followers.  

Even good things can become idols if they slither into first place in your heart.  Nonetheless, your longing for a heart fully committed to Me makes you teachable.  When My Spirit points out an idol, you confess it as sin and turn back to Me:  your First Love.  In response, I strengthen you - empowering you to live for Me more and more.  Thus, as we work together, your heart becomes increasingly devoted to Me. 

If you cringe at the thought of My seeing everything about you, remember that I look at you through eyes of grace.  Though nothing is hidden from My sight, I choose to view you through grace-vision:  I see you radiantly attired in garments of salvation, and this is a glorious sight.  Look up to Me, let the approving Love in My eyes strengthen and delight you. 
 
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him."  2 Chronicles 16:9 

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?"  Jeremiah 17:9 NKJV 
"Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love."  Revelations 2:4 NKJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment