Monday, May 14, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ God wants you to learn a new habit




05/14/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


I WANT YOU TO LEARN A NEW HABIT.  Try saying, “I trust You, Jesus” in response to whatever happens to you.  If there is time, Think about who I am in all my Power and Glory; ponder also the depth and breadth of My Love for you.

This simple practice will help you see me in every situation, acknowledging my sovereign control over the universe.  When you view events from this perspective-through the Light of My universal Presence-fear loses its grip on you.  Adverse circumstances become growth opportunities when you affirm your trust in me no matter what.

You receive blessings gratefully, realizing they flow directly from my hand of grace.  Your continual assertion of trusting me will strengthen our relationship and keep you close to me. 


So I have gazed upon You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory. Psalm 63:2

Listen carefully, the Lord God will come with might, And His arm will rule for Him. Most certainly His reward is with Him, And His restitution accompanies Him. He will protect His flock like a shepherd, He will gather the lambs in His arm, He will carry them in His bosom; He will gently and carefully lead those nursing their young.
Isaiah 40:10-11
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol (the nether world, the place of the dead),
behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will take hold of me.
Psalm 139:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment