Sunday, May 13, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Relax in the healing presence of your God



05/13/2018


___________________________________________________________________________________ 


Relax in my healing presence.  As you spend time with me your thoughts tend to jump ahead to today’s plans and problems. Bring your mind back to me for refreshment and renewal.  Let the light of my presence soak into you, as you focus your thoughts on me.

Thus I equip you to face whatever the day brings. This sacrifice of time pleases me and strengthens you.  Do not skimp on our time together.  Resist the clamor of tasks waiting to be done.

You have chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from you.


Seek and deeply long for the Lord and His strength [His power, His might]; Seek and deeply long for His face and His presence continually. Psalm 105:4


 She had a sister named Mary, who seated herself at the Lord’s feet and was continually listening to His teaching. But Martha was very busy and distracted with all of her serving responsibilities; and she approached Him and said, “Lord, is it of no concern to You that my sister has left me to do the serving alone? Tell her to help me and do her part.” But the Lord replied to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered and anxious about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part [that which is to her advantage], which will not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:39-42
 

No comments:

Post a Comment