Tuesday, May 29, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ Our Heavenly Father will supply ALL YOUR NEEDS



05/29/2018 


_________________________________________________________________________________


TRUST!  I WILL SATISFY YOUR NEEDS IN A SUN-SCORCHED LAND and will strengthen your frame.  I have perfect knowledge of your body's condition.  Your frame was not hidden from Me when you were made in secret.  I handcrafted you Myself; you are fearfully and wonderfully made!

I am the Gardener, and you are My garden.  Even when you are enduring sun-scorching trials I can satisfy your needs and keep you well-watered, like a spring whose waters never fail.  To receive My unfailing provisions, you need to trust Me and thank Me - no matter what.

I, your sovereign Lord, will guide you always.  I delight in watching over you and helping you walk in My ways.  Remember, though, that you also have responsibility:  to follow the guidance I provide.  It is essential to study My Word, for I am vibrantly present in it.  the closer you live to Me, the easier it is to find and follow My path for you.  This way of living is not only for guidance but also for matchless enjoyment.  I will show you the path of Life; in My Presence is fullness of Joy; at My right hand are pleasures forevermore.
 

"The LORD will guide you always, He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame.  You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.  Isaiah 58:11
 
"Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."  Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment