Monday, February 19, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, YOUR DESIRE TO KNOW ME MORE FULLY is a delight to My heart



02/19/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, YOUR DESIRE TO KNOW ME MORE FULLY is a delight to My heart.  Actually, I have been pursuing you for quite some time.  Long before you became a believer, I was working to reveal Myself to you.  I placed experiences in your life that exposed your deep need to know Me.

I brought you people in whom you could see the Light of My Presence.  Even after you trusted Me as Savior I continued to pursue your heart, which was divided between Me and worldly goals.  Finally, you began seeking Me with your whole heart, and I rejoiced! 


Your wholeheartedness has opened the way for genuine intimacy between us.  You have tasted My goodness, and you want more.  I have responded to this desire in several ways.  I've allowed suffering in your life, so that you can learn to trust Me more.  Also, I have blessed you with intimate experiences of My Presence - to boost your confidence in My perfection.  My goal is for you to become so convinced of My goodness that nothing can shake your trust in Me.  Then, your soul will be deeply satisfied - as with the richest of foods. 

"Oh taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!"  Psalm 34:8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment