Thursday, February 8, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, I CAN READ YOUR THOUGHTS ALL TOO WELL



02/08/2018


_________________________________________________________________________________ 


BELOVED, I CAN READ YOUR THOUGHTS ALL TOO WELL.  I know how much time you spend day dreaming about getting beyond your needy condition.  But there is a better way.  Instead of trying to figure out how to escape problems in your life, use them to come closer to Me.  You need to remember - and believe - that My way is perfect.  

I can use everything in believers' lives for good, to the extent that they trust Me.  One of the most powerful ways to strengthen your trust in Me is to thank Me for the things that are troubling you.  This expression of thankfulness will help you accept your neediness as a gift from Me.

The world has it all wrong about what constitutes success.  Media (and even some churches) promote health and wealth as ultimate goals.  But I have showered you with humble, rarely sought gifts:  neediness and weaknesses.  These gifts, properly received and used, help make My ways known on earth.  Moreover, as you look up to Me in your neediness, My Face shines upon you - linking you to Me in radiant Joy. 
 
"As for God, His way is perfect; the Word of the Lord is flawless.  He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him."  2 Samuel 22:31 

No comments:

Post a Comment