Wednesday, February 21, 2018

🏳️‍🌈✝️ BELOVED, NO MATTER HOW INADEQUATE YOU MAY FEEL, you can always look to Me for help.



02/21/2018


__________________________________________________________________________________  


BELOVEDNO MATTER HOW INADEQUATE YOU MAY FEEL, you can always look to Me for help.  You don't need to go to a special place or assume a certain posture to seek My Face.  Nor do you need to use elegant language or otherwise work to win My favor.  I always look favorably on you, because I can see in you My own perfect righteousness.  I am alive in you, and I know your thoughts better than you do.  So a simple glance at Me, made in faith, is enough to connect you to My Power. 

You tend to waste energy trying to determine whether your resources are adequate for the day's demands.  How much better to simply acknowledge your inadequacy when you awaken each morning!  This frees you to rely on My infinite sufficiency.  If you stay in touch with Me throughout the day, I will place enough Power at your disposal to meet your needs as they arise. 

You often run into trouble when you keep checking up on your "power gauge" rather than looking to Me for My Provision.  This self-assessment can lead to panic, which quickly sends you into a downward spiral.  As your mind races, searching for ways to bolster your resources, you become increasingly anxious.  Yet as soon as you turn away from self-help and turn toward me - your ever-present Help - you find that your strength surges:  becoming equal to the demands of your day. 

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."  Psalm 46:1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment